Palliser Bay - off the beaten track
From NZD $245.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wellington
- Product code: HAPAL
Visit Lake Ferry and the fishing village of Ngawi, and discover stunning views of the rugged Palliser Bay coastline, a destination not to be missed when exploring the Wellington region. Enjoy a close encounter with the largest fur seal colony in the North Island. Visit the Cape Palliser lighthouse, and on the way home stop in charming Martinborough for a world-class wine tasting. Stop for lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel – and perhaps try their famous fish and chips. This tour promises unforgettable memories of New Zealand’s diverse scenery.
- Visit a seal colony – the largest in the North Island.
- View the beautiful Cape Palliser Bay Lighthouse.
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel.
- Delight in wine tastings in Martinborough.
- Explore a Lord of the Rings site at Kaitoke.
Departs from the Wellington i-SITE* at 8.30 am and returns at 5.30 pm.
*CBD hotel pickups available on request