Martinborough Gourmet Wine Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wellington
- Product code: MGWT
We drive though the countryside to visit four cellar doors, passing rolling vistas of vineyards before our return back to Martinborough to enjoy a delicious local cheese platter and coffee. A sumptuous antipasto platter, wine and sweet treats are waiting for you back in Martinborough Village for lunch.
• Indulge in wine tastings at four award-winning vineyards
• Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
• Enjoy mouth-watering, local gourmet cuisine and sweet delights
• Stunning scenic country views, just sit back and relax
• Meet some of the families behind the wineries
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
Important information for your Martinborough Gourmet Wine Tour passengers:
Please be at the Wellington Railway Station 15 minutes prior to the train departure 8.21am midweek, 9.55am Saturdays and 9:25am Sundays and public holidays. Make your way to the ticket office beside the restrooms to get your voucher exchanged for a ticket on the train. Your journey by train will be self-guided before you meet our coach and guide for the Martinborough Gourmet Wine Tour at Featherston Railway Station at 9.20am midweek, 10.50am Saturdays and 10:20am Sundays and public holidays.