- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wellington, Wellington
- Product code: CITYSIGHTS
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
If you're not a confident speaker of English, don't worry! We have a state-of-the-art multi-lingual commentary system that caters to Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese speakers so that you can still fully enjoy our tour.
- Tour Highlights…
- View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings, the Beehive and Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- Pop into the Wellington Museum
- Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
- Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
- Multi-lingual commentary - Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese
- Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
- Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
- Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.
Departs from the Wellington i-Site at 9 am and 1 pm daily.
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking
Please note: Limited Wellington CBD Hotel pickups are available prior to the morning tour only. Subject to availability.
No pickups available for the afternoon tour - departs from the Wellington i-SITE